Friday, June 24, 2011

I love Fridays!

I do! They are possibly my favourite day of the week (for 7 weeks out of 8 anyway!) I love the feeling I get at 5pm on a Friday when I walk out of work and have the whole weekend in front of me!
In case you were wondering, the craft market was brilliant! It was very quiet but I had a great day, met some lovely people and made some sales! I've definitely caught the craft market bug... I've signed up for 2 markets in August!
Before all of that though, I've got a trip to Sonisphere festival in 2 weeks which I am so excited for!
A lot has happened since I last posted too... I went to Glasgow to see Elton John who was amazing! And do you remember the baby blankets I was making months ago? Well their recipient is here! She is absolutely gorgeous :-)
I really do promise I will post photos of my granny stripe progress this weekend. I really really promise!

Louisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment