Saturday, September 07, 2013

Catching up


I really need to blog properly again! 
Not sure what I have shown you so far this year, but I have still been crafting! I started an 'Attic24' ripple blanket on New Year's Eve! It's not that far along, but it is rather beautiful and so soft! 

I've also signed up to Crafty Creatives (www.craftycreatives.com) it's £10 per month (plus p&p) and you get a fab box of crafty goodies delivered every month! I love it! 
I've started following A Girl Called Jack, and her super cheap recipes. She's got some fab things on there - her carrot, cumin and kidney bean falafels are really yummy, as well as her garlic, lemon and herb bread! 
I am still reading blogs, so I'm not hiding away altogether, just a lot of the time I don't feel like I have much to blog about! 
Promise I'll be back soon with more posts! 
However, I'll leave you with photos of a couple of picture frames I made and sold on my craft stall last month! 

Louisa xx






No comments:

Post a Comment