Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Holy Grail...

I have just arrived home after a very long and stressful day to find that the gift guide to end all gift guides arrived in the post today...

Thats right - I have the Cath Kidston Christmas Gift Guide 2010!!


(I made the picture extra-large so everyone can get in on the loveliness!)
Isn't it pretty? with the sparkles, I love sparkles :-)

I'm off to get into a nice warm bed and have a flick through :-) (I can never afford anything good, but its nice to pretend for a little while ;-)


Louisa xx

p.s. A friend of mine is the assistant manager of a CK store... I am rather jealous ha ha :-)

1 comment:

  1. I had the gift guide through too and it's all so lovely. I don't think I'll be buying anything as I'm being strict with myself and have realised need and want are very different, lol x

    ReplyDelete