Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snowed in...

It's been snowing here since Wednesday evening. It got lots worse on Thursday morning, and even worse is yet to come on Monday apparently. I hate the snow, I hate being snowed in. I'm miles away from my other half and I'm missing him like mad :-(
The only thing consoling me is the fact I have a pretty view from my bedroom window.
This was half an hour ago...
and this is now.... just after it stopped snowing.

Pretty isnt it? If I wasnt so depressed about being stuck in the house, i'd be wanting to make christmas cards out of the view ha ha 

Oh well, i think i might go and bake some cupcakes in my new animal print cupcake cases (pics will be posted!) and maybe get some hooky time in while watching Gilmore girls (I love that programme!) 

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Louisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment