Monday, November 08, 2010

Weekend Crocheting!

Hello!
After my awesome trip to Manchester, I was more than ready for a relaxing weekend! Unfortunately Saturday was a busy day, but Sunday was much more relaxing.... I managed to get a bit of crocheting done!
I did a bit of this....

And then I made these....



following the tutorials by the lovely ladies at Yvestown Blog (for the star) and The Royal Sisters (for the tree). Thankyou ladies!
Aren't they cute? I love them!!

Anyway, thats all from me for tonight!

Louisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the flower and tree. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makings... and your nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!
    I FOUND YOU AT http://crochetprojectsaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/
    COME VISIT ME SOME DAY
    KISSES FROM BRASIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combination in that blanket, and the star and tree are just way too cute!

    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete