Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things I Love Thursday....

Every Thursday, I am going to make a post describing 3 things I am currently loving.
So for this weeks Things I Love Thursday, we have:

1) My coloured crochet hooks.

I got these from eBay, because you can't actually get them in the UK!! (apart from online of course...) They are beautiful and I love them :)

2) The King of Queens

I only own seasons 1-4 of this comedy (hoping to get more for christmas though!) and it's absolutely hilarious. I'm re-watching season 3 at the moment. Kevin James plays Doug Heffernan, a delivery driver for IPS living in Queens, NY with his wife Carrie (played by Leah Remini) and her father Arthur (played by Jerry Stiller). It's so funny!

3) iCrochet
http://i-crochet.blogspot.com/
I discovered this blog a couple of weeks ago, and it's amazing! It has linked me to most of the blogs I now follow daily! If you havent been there already - why not?? It's great - you can post a picture of your project, and link it to your blog or flickr page, and you can look at all kinds of other crocheted loveliness too!


Ok well thats all from me for my first Things I Love Thursday - Hope I haven't bored you too much!!

Louisa x

2 comments:

  1. So funny, you're over there in the UK, loving the Boye hooks and American comedies. I'm here in the US, loving the Susan Bates hooks and adoring British comedies. We were clearly each born on the wrong side of the Pond! :-)

    Thanks for linking to my blog - I look forward to seeing more of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s really funny... I have the same hooks (also from ebay, because i can´t buy it in Germany) and love it too. And my husband and i love "King of Queens" too. And every day, i look at i-crochet, because every day, i find so many lovely blogs, where lovely people write over crochet - my addiction since 1 year. ;o)

    Have a happy week.

    Many smiles and lovely greets from Germany,
    Annika

    ReplyDelete