Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

I'm posting this from my iPhone so this weeks Things I Love Thursday is pictureless - sorry :-(
So here we go!

1) Presents from the other side of the world.
A few months ago I helped a fellow Ravelry member with something, and as a thankyou she sent me a ball of yarn. She lives in Australia, and I am in the UK! She sent it via SeaMail and it took 3 months to reach me! I love this beautiful ball of Australian yarn - I will have to think very carefully about what to make with it - it's so well travelled!

2) Making Lists.
I love making lists - for all kinds of things! My other half laughs at me, but I don't care! I'm organised! I especially love yarny related lists and my amazon wish list :-)

3) Days Off
Although I only work mon-fri most weeks, I still feel I don't get enough days off! I'm particularly looking forward to next week - I have 2 and a half days off work! Yay!! And that doesn't include the weekend!

Well that's all for this week! I will write a proper update soon, I promise!!

Louisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment